Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ok, here's the pics to go with the previous blog!!!



Here's my sister and the boys building a Gingerbread House. This was so fun! I've been scared to build one, but we had a blast.

This is my awesome niece Janci and her new Letter Jacket, She is a Varsity Cheerleader. She's the "flyer" which has increased my prayer life.

Here's Marc's Brother Mike and family - Kim, Clayton (on the right) and Justin.

This is an image that we saw a lot of at Christmas. Gifts everywhere. This just happens to be the Nerf Dart Guns that 'all' my boys got. Of course, I was the first to get shot in the eye. Marc shot me at close range.


These are the 8 living children that my Grandma Virtue raised. They are an awesome bunch!!

This pic is of my cousins on my Grandma Davis's side. Margaret and Mary with my sister Ruth and I. Mary and I in true form - thinking alike, wore Bright Green.

Sorry this is of your back Margie. Check out the next pic to see Margie's beautiful face!!!

More pics to follow. I have to scan some!!!