Saturday, January 27, 2007

100th Day of School Project

I found these really great noodles that were different shapes and colors and I thought they would look great in some sort of pattern for Trey's 100th day of school project. Trey started out by counting 10 piles of 10 - that equals 100, just for those of you not willing to do math during a blog!! I told him that I thought we could do his name with the noodles, thinking it would be a small little thing in the corner. I was messing with the glue gun :( when i turned around this is what I found all layed out and ready to go. Well, we added the 100 in the bottom left corner and the face inside the 'e'. Other than that, it was all him. He is too awesome.


MOM - I'm sitting in chocolate!
That was Josh's very funny statement while sitting in this "chocolate" brown chair!!

Do you think his eyes could get any bluer?